Can I serve alcohol?

The Lamprey Arts and Culture Alliance has a liquor license for Millspace which means that we can serve alcohol. We currently serve beer, wine and hard cider. LACA is responsible for managing the bar, so all liquor must be served by our bartenders and paid for (no free alcohol). If you would like to have alcohol served at your event just let us know and we will hire a bartender for you and take care of set up and break down for a part convenience fee.

Back to FAQs